The Uniform Shop opens at Wednesday lunchtimes (12:45 pm to 2:00pm) during school terms.
All students at St George Girls High School are expected to wear the correct school uniform at all times.
All uniform items (except for shoes) must be purchased from the School Uniform Shop.
School Uniform Policy St George Girls High School
1. All items of uniform must be regulation St George Girls High School. 2. No jewellery other than watches, ear studs or Dragon or School Badges is to be worn.
3. Uniforms are to be of a reasonable length and no shorter than 10cm above the knee when the student is kneeling.
4. Makeup is not permitted in the junior school. Senior students may, if they wish wear light makeup and pale nail polish.
5. Hijab, if worn, must be plain white or navy.
6. Hair ribbons and elastics, if worn, are to be red, white and/or navy.
7. School backpacks must be purchased through the uniform shop.
8. Neck scarves in winter must be red, white or navy blue.
9. Black leather lace up school shoes only.
10. White plain over ankle length socks in Summer.
11. White plain over ankle length socks or beige, navy or black pantihose in Winter.
12. The navy coat may be worn over the school jumper in extremely cold weather.
13. Black jumpers, cardigans or hoodies are not permitted.
14. Sports Jackets are not to be worn as uniform other than during sport lessons.